Continued entries/extra info

[Page] 3A

Ordnance Survey Office
8th Nov. [November] 1854

The name, "Site of Cupar
Church and Grave Yard" is
written on sheet 1 of Cupar 5ft [foot] scale
but no mark or symbol has been
used to mark the precise spot o
that this may be marked at
O.M.O. [Ordnance Mapping Office] from the 6 Inch plan 1
11A when it is marked correctly.
[Note] Done at o.m.o. [ordnance mapping office]
29th Nov. [November] 1854

  Transcribers who have contributed to this page.

Trondragirl- Moderator, MaxInSpain

  Location information for this page.

  There are no linked mapsheets.