Continued entries/extra info

[Page] 20 b
consider that there is ample
proof to justify the appellation
of "Ysle of Moy". The first
residence on the bank of the
Lake was erected about 1712
when the name "Moy Hall" was first used
but the island had been
deserted by the Chiefs, about
1660, who thereafter lived at
Dalcross for some fifty years
and upwards

Yours faithfully
Fraser MacKintosh
A. B Coddington Esq R.E.

  Transcribers who have contributed to this page.


  There are no linked mapsheets.