List of names as written Various modes of spelling Authorities for spelling Situation Description remarks
OLD GRANGE HOUSE Grange House 001 This house was erected in 1564 (This date is cut in a stone in the wall) and was according to tradition either visitted or occupied by Queen Mary during her sojourns at Linlithgow. It originally belonged to the noble family of Hamilton and subsequently to a Mr. Belcher and became the property of the present family about 1780.

Continued entries/extra info

[page] 10

Signed G. Ingram C Asst. [Civilian Assistant]

  Transcribers who have contributed to this page.

Moira L- Moderator, Allanna

  Location information for this page.