Continued entries/extra info

[Page] 1a

O. S. O. [Ordnance Survey Office] Balnain Ho. [House]
9th Decr. [December] 1876

Col. [Colonel] Parsons R.E. [Royal Engineers]

In consequence
of the alteration in
the Boundary between
the Parishes of Kilmorack
and Kiltarlity & Convinth
(det.) [detached] Sheets 64 & 65
(as coloured red on
annexed trace) are
now in the former
Ph. [Parish] instead of the
latter, areas have
been transferred to
Computation book
and Book of Reference
in accordance with
alteration, as the
above plans are

[continued on page 1b]

  Transcribers who have contributed to this page.

Bizzy- Moderator, George Howat

  There are no linked mapsheets.