List of names as written Various modes of spelling Authorities for spelling Situation Description remarks
CHURCH (In Ruins) Church (Remains of)
Church (Remains of)
Mr Clark
Mr Brown
134.07 These remains which stand on the N.W. [North West] corner of the graveyard consist of the four walls of the old church which was erected in 1775. They are in rapid decay & already more than one human remains is resting within. It was a small building not able to accommodate more than one half of the new building which was erected in 1841 & now standing immediately on the S. [South] side of the graveyard.
ANN FIELD COTTAGE Annfield Cottage Mr Clark
Mr Stalker proprietor
134.07 A neatly erected dwelling two stories high having offices & a garden attached. It is occupied by Mrs Blackwell.
Mr Clark
Mr Stalker, proprietor Culross
134.07 A neatly erected building two stories high immediately to the S. [South] of Annfield Cottage & occupied by a yearly tenant.

Continued entries/extra info

[Page] 34
Parish of Dollar

Sheet 134.7 Trace 5

  Transcribers who have contributed to this page.

Alison James- Moderator, Murray

  Location information for this page.

  There are no linked mapsheets.