List of names as written Various modes of spelling Authorities for spelling Situation Description remarks
MISHNISH PIER Mishnish Pier Ditto 038 A substantial stone quay erected in 1863 by Sir F Caldwell, the proprietor, It is situated in the Harbour at the north end of Tobermory
THE HARBOUR [Tobermory] The Harbour Mr Neil McKinnon, Tobry,
Mr Sproat, junior, Strongarbh House
Mr McDougal, Tobermory
038 A spacious bay in the Sound of Mull, affording perfect safety as an harbour to vessels of all sizes.
There are four stone-piers along the habour that designated Mishnish Pier being for the accommodation of Steamers.

Continued entries/extra info

2013 This pier is now know as the Calmac pier.

  Transcribers who have contributed to this page.


  Location information for this page.