List of names as written Various modes of spelling Authorities for spelling Situation Description remarks
WIND MILL (Remains of) [Fraserburgh] Wind Mill (Remains of)
Wind Mill (Remains of)
Wind Mill (Remains of)
Rev. [Reverend] Charles Priestly
Mr William Howdon
Mr James Burnett
003 This name applies to the ruins of a wind mill. which is now surrounded by a building used as a Saw Mill with an extensive Wood Yard beside it.
ST PETER'S SCHOOL St. Peter's School
St. Peter's School
St. Peter's School
Rev. [Reverend] Charles Priestly, Patron
Mr W. Howdon. Teacher
003 An ornamental building with dwelling house attached. The school is divided into two equal parts. one for boys and the other for girls. The usual branches of Education are taught. It is under the guidance of the Scottish Episcopal Church of this town
SCHOOL [Free Church, Fraserburgh] Free Church School
Free Church School
Free Church School
Mr. A. Broddie Teacher
Mr. J. T. Park
Mr. J. Burnett
003 A school with dwelling-house attached, erected in 1858. The average attendance is 100. Children of both sexes are taught the usual branches of education.
The Teacher has the government grant and the school fees

Continued entries/extra info

[Page] 41
Parish of Fraserburgh

  Transcribers who have contributed to this page.

Kate51- Moderator, MaxInSpain , haggis

  Location information for this page.