List of names as written Various modes of spelling Authorities for spelling Situation Description remarks
CHAPEL (Disused since 1745) [Tullibardine] Chapel Mr. William McCulloch
Mr. Robertson, Schoolmaster Blackford
Rev. [Reverend] Mr. Bonello, Blackford
118 An ancient edifice, situated in the district of Tullibardine, & a short distance south of where Tullibardine Castlestood, Divine service has not been performed here since 1745, It was repaired since that time, & is now in a fine state of preservation, The date of its erection & dedictory name are not known in this place, Property of Lord Strathallan.
DRUIDICAL TEMPLE [Tullibardine] Druidical Temple Mr. William Ross
Mr. Robertson
Rev. [Reverend] Mr Bonello
118 Fine large boulders, situated about a mile west from Auchterarder on the Turnpike heading from Crieff are standing & the remainder

Continued entries/extra info

[Page] 49
County of Perth Ph. [Parish] of Blackford

This chapel, and the one at Gleneagles both belong to the established church since the Reformation

  Transcribers who have contributed to this page.

DANIALSAN, AndrewEadie

  Location information for this page.