Scheduled Website Maintenance 14/07/20 00:00 – 04:00GMT – There will be periods of time during this window when this website will be unavailable.

OS1/13/62/9

List of names as written Various modes of spelling Authorities for spelling Situation Description remarks
MANSE [parish] Manse
Manse
Revd. [Reverend] W.P. Dickson Minister Cameron
Henry Miller Farmer Cameron
012 [situation] About 1 mile S.S.E. [South South East] from Winthank.
The parish manse of Cameron is a large plain building two stories high with offices all in good repair; it was built in 1799 and repaired in 1823. There are pleasure grounds, garden and a glebe of about 20 acres Scots of arable land attached. It is occupied by the Revd. [Reverend] W. P. Dickson Minister.

Continued entries/extra info

[Page] 9-- Parish of Cameron -- Plan 12C-- Trace 5

Parish of Cameron: Cameron: Parish of Cameron: [situation] In the Eastern portion of the County of Fife: For Descriptive Remarks see Name Book Plan 18B

[signed] P. McHugh. Pte. RS&M [Private, Royal Sappers & Miners]

  Transcribers who have contributed to this page.

Chr1smac -Moderator, MaxInSpain

  Location information for this page.