OS1/4/22/62
List of names as written | Various modes of spelling | Authorities for spelling | Situation | Description remarks |
---|---|---|---|---|
DEAFHILL | Deafhill Deafhill Deafhill |
Valuation Roll 1865-6 James Redford Occupier John Lyon |
016.05 | A small farm with dwelling & outhouses attached the proprietors are the Earl of Fifes Trustees |
NEWTONPARKS | Newtonparks Newtonparks Newtonparks |
John Lyon Occupier James Redford Andrew Lyon |
016.05 | An ordinary farm with neat dwelling & outhouses attached the proprietors are the Earl of Fifes Trustees. |
DEAF HILL | Deaf Hill Deaf Hill Deaf Hill |
James Redford John Lyon Andrew Lyon |
016.05 | A bold eminence of arable land hence the name of the farm Deafhill the proprietors are the Earl of Fifes Trustees. |
Continued entries/extra info
[page] 62Co [County] of Banff -- Parish of Marnoch
[signed] James Gray
Sapr. R.E. [Sapper Royal Engineers]
Transcribers who have contributed to this page.
Bizzy- Moderator, Mary Arnold
Location information for this page.
There are no linked mapsheets.